Friday, July 13, 2012

Catching You UP....

So, for those of you who do not follow me on Facebook...(the 2 of you)...Haha...here are my photos for the July Photo Challenge, up through today....

In the previous post, you saw days 1 & 2...so

Day 3 - a photo taken from a low angle... (Yes, I am the cool mom who lets my kids rollerblade in the house. LOL)



Day 4 - Fruit (from my garden...Yummy!)


Day 5 - Wide Angle (I don't have a wide angle lens, so this was my interpretation).


 Day 6 - Low Key
This was Lily's last day of camp at the farm. She spent all week working there from 9am-4pm and she LOVED it! She rode the horses (with saddles and bareback). She did barn chores and learned to take care of all of the farm animals. On the last day, she got to give her family a tour of the farm and introduced us to all of the animals. This was Ravioli the bunny.



Day 7 - What shoes I wore
It was 104* out today and we spent the entire day in the pool. My sister and brother-in-law came in from Wisconsin to visit and swim.  They brought my brother-in-laws cousins. I didn't wear any shoes the whole day.


Day 8 - Close Up
This is my nephew, Nathan.  We went to visit him and babysat him for a while so my sister & brother in law could go out for a break and take a nap.  He is the sweetest little baby ever!! It was so fun to get my baby fix and then give him back at the end. ;)


Day 9 - What I wore today
Not exactly the most exciting clothes. LOL I guess I should mention that this pic was taken into a dirty mirror with a broken camera that had a dirty lens. LOL

 Day 10 - Technology
See my broken phone? Dropped it on the bathroom tile. It has been a lemon since the day I bought it. Looking forward to getting my new iphone. I've heard such great things about them! Oh, btw...my friend, Becky, was kicking my butt on this particular game of Words with Friends.


Day 11 - Veggies (Well, there are veggies inside of this zucchini bread)


Day 12 - Color
Spent the day at the beach...love the bright colors!


Day 13 - 13 things (and one monster) Hehehe


Hope you are also playing along....Be back soon with more photos for the challenge...

1 comment:

  1. I like cute babies & kids and all, but Day 7 was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin