Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Raspberry Fool

Are you on Pinterest? If not, you should be! It is a website that requires you to receive an invitation before you can join.  If you need to be invited, email me and I will hook you up! My friends Candi and Pam invited me to join a long time ago, and I resisited. I spend too much time on Facebook and blogging, as it is, and didn't need another obsession, but, of course, I caved, and now I cannot stop pinning!!!  If you aren't familiar with Pinterest, it is a website that allows you to create your own virtual bulletin boards to save all the wonderful ideas you come across on the web.  I have a board of inspirational quotes, yummy recipes, amazing & stylish outfits, shoes, scrapbook pages, crafty ideas, hairstyles, photography ideas, books, and so on and so on. I even got my Mom hooked! You can follow other people to see what they have pinned and they can look at your pins for inspiration! If you are interested, follow me here.

So, I have been pinning like crazy, but finally took some time to actually make one of the many recipes that I pinned to my over-flowing dessert board.  This yummy Raspberry Fool recipe came from Real Simple Magazine's website. I made it for Valentine's Day and the whole family loved it!! (And, yes, I snuck in some Girl Scout cookies too!) LOL

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you have gone gung ho over pinning. The kids LOVE the things I find - the projects, the recipes, the inspirational vacation pics!! (we need to go THERE!). My mom is hooked too. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin