Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mushroom Ricotta Pizza

I apologize for being such a blog-slacker lately. It's a little challenging to be the mother of three, a volunteer at the kids' school, a part-time professional development facilitator and a blogger, all while the kids are home for two weeks during Winter Break. Time just flies by and I can barely keep up.  I do have a bunch of recipes to share, so I can promise a few posts this week.

Today's recipe is a concoction of my own.


Start with a whole wheat Boboli pizza crust. Spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese on the crust.  Top with mushrooms that have been sauteed in a small amount of olive oil.  Then sprinkle a thin layer of mozzarella on top.

Delicious!!!

1 comment:

  1. You slacker...what a bunch of sorry excuses;)

    This looks good...I think I am going to have to get over my mushroom phobia since I am going vegetarian. You will be so proud of me...I have a grilled portabello burger on my to try list;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin