Saturday, December 10, 2011

That Sneaky Elf

A few nights ago, we awoke to that sneaky elf up in the tree. He is quite the climber!


When I woke up the next morning, Lily told me, "The elf has been kissing girls." She took me by the hand and brought me upstairs to show me this scene...


 I don't think he was kissing anyone, just playing a card game. Or maybe he was making the dolls hold up numbers to rate the tricks he can do? Who knows?


 Today we found this note spelled out in post-it notes. It says, "Peppermint was here."


And he was under the sign, hiding in my plant.

Where do you suppose he'll be next?

1 comment:

  1. I just know that elf will end up sleeping next to one of the kids. He might be in the cereal cabinet or stuck in a basket of laundry...the possibilities are endless! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin