Monday, December 5, 2011

Italian Steak

Italian Steak


1 lb round steak
flour
salt and pepper
egg (lightly beaten)
sliced mozzarella cheese
oregano
1 large can of tomato sauce



  1. Cut steak into 4-5 pieces. Put onto cutting board and pound both sides with a tenderizer.
  2. Dip each piece into beaten egg and then dredge both side in flour.
  3. Place in frying pan with a little heated oil on bottom. Brown both sides for about a minute and drain.
  4. Place steaks in a foil lined glass casserole dish.  Sprinkle with oregano. Cover with tomato sauce. Cover pan with foil. Bake for 1 hour at 350*.
  5. After one hour, top each piece of meat with a slice of mozzarella cheese. Bake until melted.

2 comments:

  1. It took me a long time to get into card-making. I started out using leftover scraps from the scrapbook kit club I subscribed to and using sketches. Sketches are your friend in card-making because I often find it difficult to make something without having pictures as the focal point. I always use pictures on my Christmas cards, so those are a little easier, but sketches, sketches, sketches! That's all I can say!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin