salt and pepper
egg (lightly beaten)
sliced mozzarella cheese
1 large can of tomato sauce
- Cut steak into 4-5 pieces. Put onto cutting board and pound both sides with a tenderizer.
- Dip each piece into beaten egg and then dredge both side in flour.
- Place in frying pan with a little heated oil on bottom. Brown both sides for about a minute and drain.
- Place steaks in a foil lined glass casserole dish. Sprinkle with oregano. Cover with tomato sauce. Cover pan with foil. Bake for 1 hour at 350*.
- After one hour, top each piece of meat with a slice of mozzarella cheese. Bake until melted.