Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Gratitude Journal - Days One and Two

Oh, crap. Is it November 2nd already? Well, I'm a day late, but I forgive myself. This November I wanted to share a list of what I am grateful for.  I thought it would be nice to post something different each day that I am truly feeling appreciative of or for. 

So, I'll post two today to make up for yesterday.


This morning I watched a dvr'ed episode of Oprah's Lifeclass. It was the most horrific story I have ever, ever, ever....heard.  Without going into details, a woman lived through the death of her four children. It was so unbelievably moving. I sobbed through the entire episode. I just wanted my kids to come home from school today so I could hug them all.  So, of course, I'm going to begin this daily account of gratitude by saying how truly grateful I am for my wonderful three children.  We don't have a perfect life and there are many ups and downs, but Thank God that they are in my life!!


And, how could I handle all of those ups and downs without my amazing partner in crime? Who else would I drink wine with after a long day of child-rearing? LOL  Who else could I complain to? Who else would understand exactly what I want to say without my even saying a word?  No one could be better at nearly everything in our home (except playing Words with Friends), than my loving husband, Jack. I am sooo, sooo, sooo grateful for him.


Stay tuned, I have 28 more days of gratitude to come! Hehehe

1 comment:

  1. Sweet November. Grateful - yes, indeed. Love the whole idea here. Looking forward to seeing your grateful entries!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin