Monday, November 7, 2011

I have an attitude of gratitude - Day 7


I have the greatest job! I fell into my job purely by accident (or perhaps by God's intervention), but it was not in my plan.  I was teaching full time and just had my second baby when I met some wonderful people from the organization.  At the time I didn't know that my child would have special needs, requiring me to spend many days at doctor's offices. But through Divine Intervention, I followed my heart and switched from my full-time teaching career to the part-time position I currently hold.  I live the best of both worlds, spending time at schools with the most amazing teachers out there, and spending time at home raising my third child. 

Not only that, but the people that I work with are some of the most outstanding human beings on Earth! I adore them and they have taught me so much about professionalism, collegiality and myself!

I am so grateful for my SLI family!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin