Sunday, November 6, 2011

I am grateful for my friends

I have the world's greatest friends.  I am so sorry to say that some of them are not pictured here because I could not find a digital picture of them! Sue D - the only pic I could find of the four of us was 14 years old (at my wedding) and we were all sweaty from dancing! I guess I should have just scanned it in, but it wasn't flattering and we WILL take a better pic the next time we are together!

Anyway, I don't care if these pics are flattering or not, I love my friends...near and far...each and every one of them have seen me through good times and bad, have made me smile and I wouldn't survive without them! Thank you to all of my friends - pictured here or not! I am so so thankful for you!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww....sniff. Love ya too. Blessed is a world FULL of friends. BTW - wanna scrap next weekend??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin