Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Zoey!!!

Can you believe it has been 3 years already since this little princess was born? I cannot tell you what a joy it is to be this adorable little girl's Mommy. She is the light of my life and I know that God has special things in store for her!  Zoey is so sweet and kind and good natured.  She is patient and loving and says the sweetest, funniest things. Even when she wakes up in the middle of the night and asks for a cup of milk and we drag our groggy bodies into the kitchen to get her a cup, she looks up and smiles and says, "Thank you Mommy [or Daddy]! I love you!" It melts us every time!  She told each person who gave her candy on Halloween to "Have a nice day!" (Without being prompted!) She is the smartest, kindest 3-year-old I know and I am actually a little sad that she is turning 3. I want to keep her this age forever. She is my baby and I want her to stay a baby. But I can't. Life moves forward and she is growing up. Happy birthday, Princess! We love you!!!

Since I already mentioned how grateful I am for my children on Day 1 of my Attitude of Gratitude journal, I will mention something else that I am grateful for today. And that is...Sesame Street.  Thank you for teaching me my alphabet and how to count to 12 using a pinball machine. And thank you for keeping my children occupied for hours on end!! They listen to Sesame Street soundtracks in the bath and shower.  They play on PBS Kids online.  Thanks to Jim Henson and the Muppets and the whole Sesame Street cast of monsters! I am grateful for you!

3 comments:

  1. i'm trying to get L to watch sesame street ... all he wants right now is to watch cars (any sort of cars) ugh.

    happy birthday Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe it!! Wow Zuzu! Happy birthday and god bless the muppets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shel you won my RAK. Please contact me at lilithateeckelsdotnet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin