Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gratitude - Day 27

It may sound silly but I am really grateful for cookies.  When I was a kid, I would help my Great Gram bake lots and lots of cookies for the family.  She made these amazing cookies that my family still talks about to this day.  My mom would also bake tons of cookies.  I am so happy to carry on the tradition.  I get my kids involved in helping and we usually make about 10 different kinds of cookies.  For about the past 8 years or so, I have also been involved in a Christmas Cookie swap with my friends. What a great way to celebrate the holidays and share a piece of heritage and home with friends and family.

Today I am thankful for cookies!

2 comments:

  1. Cookies = good. This one would have been first on my list. (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for a certain blogger that will post her delicious cookie swap recipes on her blog;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin