Friday, November 25, 2011

Grateful for Black Friday Day 25


Every year on Thanksgiving, my mom, my sisters and I scour the sales ads to plan our itinerary for Black Friday.  The next day at the crack of dawn, we brave the crowds (and usually the frigid cold weather) to shop til we drop!  One of our usual stops is Old Navy, where each year, my sister, Stef, and I buy ourselves a pair of jeans that are on sale for $15.  Needless to say I have a LOT of jeans. One year I counted that I had over 40 pairs of jeans. I've been trying to widdle that pile down by donating jeans to Goodwill, but I just can't get enough of them!

So, today, I am very grateful for a great fitting pair of Old Navy jeans that are on sale at a Black Friday price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin