Thursday, November 3, 2011

An attitude of gratitude - Day 3

Today I am grateful that my children go to an amazing school in a fantastic school district.  The teachers and staff at the schools where my children have attended have exceeded my expectations (which are incredibly high considering I am an educator).  It is not easy having a child with special needs and the schools have worked proactively to prevent any misshaps.  They have been so understanding and compassionate.  I feel blessed knowing that I don't have to homeschool them (which would cause me to lose my mind!) They are safe and loved and learning!!


Stay tuned for more bits of gratitude, and remember that these will appear in no particular order, so don't be upset if something comes before you during the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin