Thursday, November 10, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 10

Today I am most grateful for my health.  I have had a few health scares in my life. Nine years ago I nearly died when I went in for a routine gallbladder surgery and had to be admitted for over a week because a stone was blocking my pancreas. I became jaundice and developed pancreatitis and had to leave my 6 month old baby with my parents while I recovered in the hospital.  Then, earlier this year, the spot where the bile duct connected to the gallbladder closed up and I was unable to eat for several weeks. I had to have 3 surgeries to repair that.  I am so grateful that all is healed and I am once again able to enjoy one of my favorite things on Earth: FOOD! LOL

Also, I am thankful for my exercise buddy, Tracy. She motivates me to exercise daily and I am grateful that I am healthy enough to do this!  This pic is pretty old (I had just given birth to a baby girl about two weeks before the pic was taken, so I have a sort of disheveled, new-mom look) but it was the only pic I could find of the two of us! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin