Friday, September 16, 2011

Scrappy Update

Now that the kids are back in school, I've been able to scrape up a little free time while the baby naps. Of course, dealing with a cat that has a urinary tract infection, a baby with a lazy eye, who needed to have her eyes dialated at the eye-doc, and kids' physicals have kept me busy. Also, have I mentioned that Lily auditioned for a role in a musical production of Cinderella, and that she GOT the part?? Yes, I am the proud mother of Mouse Number 3 in Cinderella: Return of the Glass Slipper!

In between all of this, I did manage to find time to throw these fun layouts together... Thanks in advance for looking!

berries
bling
Learn something new
Reasons to bee happy

bubbly toes
let's dance
I gotta dweam, I gotta dweam

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely need to take a closer peek at these, I am loving what I am seeing! I bet it feels so good to scrap, huh? You have been a busy lady and I am glad to see you scrapping again:)

    p.s. K totally sings "I gotta dweam" too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are definitely exciting pages. All that stored up scrappy dust has been put to good use. I will need to take a closer look see....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin