Wednesday, June 8, 2011

YOUNG AT HEART

Last weekend my sisters and I went to an amazing live show. OK...so I know that I'm a little older than the target audience, and probably too old to watch a tv show about a high school Glee club, but I have to admit, it is one of the BEST shows on TV right now. It is entertaining and exciting and heart breaking and hilarious!!! I am a GLEEK, I admit it. The LIVE show was unbelievably good! It was just the kids singing the hits from this season's shows! It was a little weird that they stayed in character (even Artie in his wheelchair), but it was so entertaining, nonetheless. My favorite part of the show was when the competition (the Warblers) came out! They were so cute and sounded fantastic!!! Here are the highlights...


















Yep, I'm a Gleek! And I'm proud of it! LOL

2 comments:

  1. I don't watch Glee, but that show looks fun:) That would be a fun sister thing to do!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin