Friday, June 24, 2011

Scrappy Update

Now that the kids are out of school for the summer, my life has become an over-scheduled, hectic, race to drive this one here and that one there. When it's sunny and hot, we spend our days in the pool. When it's cloudy and rainy, we tend to spend more time at the library, museums and on day-trips. In between, I'm trying to fit in guitar lesson, musical theater class, Girl Scouts, bowling, golf, cooking classes, iCarly camp, ballet, magic class, and a few other random birthday parties and that sort of thing. Keep in mind, that none of these are for me!

The best thing about it, however, is that it exhausts the kids (especially Baby Zoey) and that means that naps happen! :)

So, while Zoey has been taking her daily two (sometimes three) hour naps, I have been trying to catch up on scrapping this humongous pile of pics I have sitting here.










Now I have to catch up on the piles and piles (did I mention piles?) of laundry!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love all these layouts!! While you're doing your laundry, want to do mine, too? ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin