Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mini-strawberry tarts




This recipe make a dozen tarts. I think they'd be really cute for a summer luncheon or picnic. I think there may be an easier way to make them too. (I'll explain below).


Mini-strawberry tarts

1 1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries

2 cups heavy whipping cream ( I wonder if you could substitute lite Cool whip and omit the sugar below)

1/3 cup confectioners' sugar

1 tsp vanilla extract

2 pkg. Keebler mini-graham cracker pie crusts

Garnish: 12 strawberries, cut into quarters and fresh mint leaves (which my kids thought were sooo gross! LOL)



  1. In a blender, puree strawberries until smooth.

  2. In medium bowl, combine cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat at high speed until soft peaks form. Add 1/2 cup strawberry puree. Beat until stiffer peaks form.

  3. Spoon mixture into crusts. Drizzle remaining puree over tarts. Garnish as desired.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I'll take a dozen! (just package them with my GS cookies!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you could just use cool whip, but homemade whipped cream is SOOOOOOOOOO much better;)

    These seems like the perfect summer dessert and I am totally cracking up about your kids and mint, sounds like something A would say too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these we soooo tasty ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin