Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Catching Up

I know it's been awhile since I updated my blog, but I have good reason. I just returned from a ten-day vacation with the family. We left the day after Lily's 7th birthday (4/22) and drove for two days to Florida, where we caught a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas, then spent a couple more days in Florida, visiting family and going to the Disney parks. Then we took two more days to drive back home. It'll take me a few days to get caught up and to post pics here, so I will start with Lily's birthday. Here are some highlights from her exciting day! These pics were from the morning, before she even left for school. Daddy made her favorite breakfast: Mickey Mouse Pancakes. After school I took her for a pedi (I took pics on my camera and forgot to upload them)! In the evening, we went to Red Robin for dinner and then her bff, Maddy, came over for chocolate chip cookie cake! She had a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a princess perfect day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day!!! Great pictures and I love the Mickey Mouse pancakes, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and when do we get to see the cruise pictures?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin