Thursday, April 7, 2011

Merry Christmas Tree!!!

I just have to share with you the cutest thing that Zoey said yesterday. She pulled me over to the drawer where we keep the granola bars and fruit snacks, and she was saying something to me that I didn't quite understand. Keep in mind that this happens everyday to Jack. He is always asking me to translate because he doesn't understand her, but this rarely happens to me. It sounded like she was saying, "Merry Christmas Tree! Merry Christmas Tree!" So, in trying to figure out what she was saying I asked her, "Do you want a Christmas Tree?" And she got frustrated and said, "NO!!!! Merry Christmas Tree! Merry Christmas Tree!" I opened the drawer and looked inside and right on top was a wrapped Rice Krispie Treat! The lightbulb went off. "Do you want a Rice Krispie Treat?" I asked her! "Yes!!! She yelled," jumping up and down, "A Merry Christmas Tree!" Priceless!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin