Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today...

Today you:
  • put gel in your hair to make a mohawk. This is becoming a trend for you.
  • refuse to get your hair cut. I guess it's related to the above comment.
  • play "Need for Speed" on the Wii.
  • like Math better than any other subject.
  • sleep with two stuffed animals (Bluebeary and KitKat) and one real animal (Cleo).
  • rollerblade around the house.
  • enjoy reading joke books.
Today you:
  • are obsessed with the Disney movie Tangled. You saw it twice at the theater, watch clips of it on You-tube, dress up as Rapunzel while singing songs from the soundtrack.
  • can't wait for your birthday party at the roller rink next month.
  • enjoy reading Dr. Seuss books.
  • prefer sleeping on the bottom bunk.
  • don't own any denim.
  • want to be a singer when you grow up.
  • crave sweets!
Today you:
  • love McDonald's "hangers" (a.ka. hamburgers).
  • eat yogurt everyday.
  • like to quiz me on how my face changes with my feelings. (Show me happy, sad, angry, sleepy, surprised etc...).
  • play with Lily's DS.
  • enjoy "Look and Find" books.
  • brush your teeth more than 3 times a day.
  • like to draw and label pentagons, octagons, circles and hearts on the MagnaDoodle.

2 comments:

  1. Love love it! I have had a similar idea in my head for a blog post because K is saying the cutest things right now!

    The picture of Z especially made me smile because I have a similar one of A a little bit younger than Z here...with Mr. Potato Head glasses on...upside down too, lol. She used to call them eye-d's, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin