Friday, March 11, 2011

Shout Out to God

I'd just like to take this opportunity to give a Shout to God thanking Him for all of my blessings. Sometimes when you start thinking of all the "why me's?" and you start feeling down about all the crap that is happening in your own life, you catch a glimpse of someone who has it much worse and it makes you realize that what you are dealing with is just NOT that bad. Thank You, God, for my family, my friends, my beautiful house that keeps me warm, the clothes on our backs, the food in my fridge, and my so-called health. It can always be worse. Thank You for teaching me, the hard way, what it means to be a good parent. Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. Amen!! We sometimes forget the many things we've been blessed with, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin