Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Joy of Luck - What Brings Me Luck

What Brings Me Luck? My Faith. I may not be a church-goer. I may not practice my religion as I should. But I am a praying-woman. I teach my children about God and his son. I teach them to be thankful to God for all that we have and all that we are. It is not about guessing, "Will God hear my prayer?" It is about believing that if you turn to Him, he will help you find the answer. I have the plaque in the photo above hanging in my kitchen. That phrase is what brings me luck and good fortune in life.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely with this premise! There is no higher power, nor any way around God's will. We must live each day with the basket we are handed. He knows what we can and cannot deal with!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin