Saturday, March 5, 2011

Joy of Love - the Future

What do I think the future holds? Can I capture that feeling on a digital print? I don't think so. Life has been and will continue to be unpredictable. But I am certain about one element of our future...they will learn to SIT still and SMILE for a group photo! And THAT is what I love about them! Thanks for joining me for this photographic journey of my life and those I love! I look forward to the one week March challenge called the Joy of Luck! Won't you consider taking the challenge with me?

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures!

    And I used to be horrid at making cards, too, but after lots of practice and using sketches, I've gotten better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love it...the bottom right one is pretty good?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin