Friday, March 18, 2011

Gift - My Joy of Luck

What is something that you take for granted on a daily basis? What would someone who is not as fortunate as you say about your "luck" to have such a thing in your life? When I think about my blessings, there are so many to choose from. Of course, my family was the first thing that came to mind, but we were instructed to choose an inanimate object for this first challenge. For this photography challenge over on the Willette website, I decided to photograph my house. Especially with what is going on in the world today, over in Japan, where mass devastation from the Earthquake, Tsunami and after shocks have destroyed so many homes and lives, I am so blessed and thankful for this beautiful home that keeps me warm, cools me down and fills my heart with so many blessings and love. This gift is what I am most thankful for and lucky to have!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Shel! I signed up for the e-mails, but haven't taken any pictures yet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin