Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Engagement Pics

My sister and her fiancee came in from Wisconsin last weekend and asked if I would do a photo shoot for their Save-the-date cards for their upcoming wedding! So, we headed over to downtown Tinley where the backdrops were really fun and playful. You can see we hung around the train station a bit, walked across the street to some fun brick buildings and a few other spots around the area. There were so many good ones, I couldn't choose just one to share, so I created two collages with my top 18 faves! Which ones do you like the best?

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute, you did a great job Shel!!! I love the very top left 2, the jumping one, and the very bottom right one. Which ones did your sister like?

    You should totally make a mini with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is the one with the tracks blurring in the background (bottom collage top left). I'm so glad the weather cooperated for the shoot too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin