Baked Chicken Alfredo
32 oz chicken broth or stock
3 qts water
1 pound uncooked spaghetti
2 Tbsp Panko breadcrumbs
1 Tbsp butter
8 oz sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup shredded carrot
4 cups cooked chicken ( I used leftover crockpot chicken, but rotisserie would work well too)
2 (15 oz) jars of alfredo sauce
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat over to 350*. Spray a 13x9 in. baking sheet and a sheet of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cook spaghetti as directed in 3 qts water and chicken stock. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking stock liquid. Drain spaghetti.
3. In medium skillet melt butter over medium high heat. Add mushrooms and carrots. Saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
4. In large bowl, combine spaghetti, reserved liquid, mushroom mixture, chicken, Alfredo sauce, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir well. Spoon into baking dish and cover with foil (sprayed side down). Bake 25 minutes.
5. In small bowl combine panko and cheese. Uncover pasta, sprinkle cheese mixture on top. Bake 5 more minutes.