Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowmageddon

The Great Blizzard of 2011 brought us about 2 feet of snow. Most of what you see here are drifts from blowing snow, not actual snowfall. This is my neighbor's side door. Guess they won't be coming out the side door any time soon. Oh, and the first casualty of the blizzard is little Mister Wooden horse...
My 3.5 foot tall garden is almost filled to the top with snow.

This is the view out the back door. Doesn't it look like a face? Can you see the nose and mouth? Freaky!




Poor Jack. Up to his waist in snow!!

The kids got 3 days off of school because of the blizzard-y conditions and extreme weather (below zero temps!) Stay tuned to see what we've been up to during this unexpected 5 day weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Whoa!!!! I can't wait to show these to Aislynn! Hope you "survive" all these kids-out-of-school days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get out there and play!! (Well, okay it's too cold today...but yesterday was wonderful!!)

    I LOVE IT!! The drifts are my fav! I just hope they don't keep hubby from getting back into the garage later!! :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin