Thursday, February 10, 2011

Joy of Love - Passions

JOY OF LOVE Photography Challenge -- DAY 9 PASSIONS AND HOBBIES

Oh, so easy. Technology is such an integral part of this family's life...I don't know what we'd do or where we'd be without it. When someone is looking for Matt there is usually only one answer...he's on some version of technology. Don't get me wrong...this kid LOVES to read. In fact, he bought more books at Barnes & Noble the other day than the rest of us combined! He loves his chapter books and reads them every night, but during his waking hours, you'll find this boy on the internet, playing Wii, Playstation, word games on mom's Kindle, jamming to itunes, designing roller coasters on the computer. In fact, I don't think he has any idea what life was like pre-technology. I'd say it is this boy's PASSION!! Unfortunately, the lighting was really, really bad for this pic. I know this is a photography challenge, and this pic stinks, but I think it tells the story, and for that...I am grateful.

1 comment:

  1. I think just capturing it is awesome:) Are you going to make a mini with all these pictures?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin