Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Joy of Love - Days 3, 4, 5

If you read my post yesterday, you know that I am participating in photography challenge. If you were hoping for a recipe, don't worry, I'm trying out 4 new recipes this week, which may make special appearances soon!

Day Three of the Joy of Love Challenge is called THEN AND NOW.


I thought I could find a pic of Jack from when we first started dating, and compare it today. I was going to take a close up of his hair, with the gorgeous little gray and white hairs peeking through, but I couldn't get them to photograph clearly and he wasn't being cooperative. LOL So, I decided to do a then and now using Zoey.



She has had the biggest transformation from one year ago until today. Her one year old pic on the left shows her chubby little cheeks, short baby wispy hair, squeezable little tummy. The pic on the right from a couple days ago, shows how her hair is growing so long and shiny. Her baby face is thinning out. She is getting so tall! I thought I couldn't love her any more than I did when she was one, but I was wrong! She is just the apple of my eye!


Day Four of the challenge is called WHAT THEY WEAR.

This one is Easy-Peasy, because my love wears the same kind of thing day in and day out. He is lucky because he current job is quite relaxed and allows him to wear jeans and sweatshirts to work everyday. However, since his company was recently bought out, the rumor is that he may have to start dressing more professionally! Yay! I can't wait!

This is what I see everyday. The dude has more jeans than most women (except me, of course) and so many t-shirts and sweatshirts! He loves to be comfy!

Day FIVE of the challenge is WHAT YOU LOVE TO HATE!

Oooh! This one left me with so many ideas swimming in my head!!! Love to Hate! Love to Hate! Jeesh! There are so many things that annoy me, I could take pics for days! LOL I love my family, but I am very easily annoyed!!!

So, I decided to choose something that both my husband and my son do....I don't even know what it is called or how to describe it, but it began when I started dating my husband and we would snuggle on the couch watching movies. When his shoes are off he does this annoying toe-snapping thing. It drives me crazy!!!! I have this weird aversion to feet to begin with, and then add in this annoying snapping of the toes. O-M-G...you have now just sent me over the edge! Of course, when Jack showed it to my son, and he saw how much it grossed me out, Matt decided he had to continue the family trait! ARgh!!!!


TOMORROW....WHO THEY LOVE and GENERATIONS!




1 comment:

  1. Hee hee, this is funny! I have a weird thing about feet. I like baby feet, but that's it, lol. Shaun always touches me with his bare feet to drive me mad, lol.

    Can you believe the difference in just one year?! Crazy!!! I want to compare pics of K from last year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin