Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sledding

Today we tried a new spot to sled. It's on the LWN highschool baseball fields! Excellent spot! The hills were super steep. If you look closely, you can see my three bravados down there... I love this pic of Matt and the way the sun is reflecting on the snow...
This pic cracks me up. Martin crash landed down there in the background while Lily is trying to help my little midget up the slope...


The boys wiped out after racing...



Here goes Lily and Daniel...

Yep. Those are the tracks that Mommy and Zuzu made...



We will definitely hit this spot again. Maybe even tomorrow....(if it doesn't sleet on us!)

2 comments:

  1. HOW FUN!! I am jealous!!! Send me some snow:) Did Z just love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will trade rain for snow, at least with snow you can play in it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin