Monday, December 27, 2010

Scrappy Time

I was able to sneak in a little bit of scrappy time with Matt and Lily last week. Here are the layouts I finished: I love this pic of Zoey, but not of me. Wish I could Photoshop myself out of it...

This paper is so pretty, but so darn busy, and not really the kind that you can cut apart, so I decided to make the best of it, and make it even busier by adding flowers, rub ons, sticker strips, and more! LOL

This is a little mini-album shaped like a birthday cupcake that I made for Zoey's 2nd birthday. I think it turned out really cute...























Thanks for looking!





2 comments:

  1. Loooooove that album! I used the same album for a mini of A's 3rd birthday. Love all the pinks and cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cupcake mini album! That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin