Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween around here. I made a collage for each kid with pictures from all of the month's Halloween festivities that I plan to print and add to their albums.

Here is Zoey's...
I, personally, love the pic where she put the trick-or-treating pumpkin on her head. I envision a page with the title: Pumpkin Head.
Here is Lily's collage...
She has pics from school events, girl scouts, dance class and more!


Here are Matt's pictures...
I was sad on Halloween when he told me that he's too old to carry a pumpkin anymore and he wanted to trick-or-treat with a pillow case. Also, he trick-or-treated for the shortest amount of time, out of the three kids. He wanted to help me pass out the candy to the trick-or-treaters! Unusual for an 8-year-old boy, no?

Zoey was so sweet in her costume! She did not want to take it off! Heehee



Batgirl and Mario had so much fun!








She didn't actually trick-or-treat. Jack pushed her up the doors in a stroller and Lily got candy for her.
That mustache makes me laugh everytime I see it.



Here are some layouts I finished last week. Thanks for looking!















I made lots of yummy meals this weekend. I hope to get to post some of the recipes soon!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love the pictures! They are so cute and look like they had a blast!!! I love the collage idea too. Can't wait to see your recipes, I changed it up and I am making the ratatouille soup this week instead of the italian sausage, can"t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! Your post is an excellent example of why I keep comming back to read your excellent quality content that is forever updated.
    alain silberstein

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin