Friday, October 1, 2010

Sneak Peek #2

Hooray! Zoey's costume arrived the day after I ordered it online! Talk about prompt service! I'll be sure to order from Costume Express again the next time I need a costume!

Anyway...as promised...here are some sneak peeks of Miss Z in her costume! I can't wait to show you all of her in it! It is sooo super cute!!!




Heheheheheee!!!!
Tonight we are going to a Ghost Golf -- it's a Halloween costume mini-golf event! I'll be sure to take pics of my three goblins in their costumes, but may wait to post the pics so I don't spoil the fun!

3 comments:

  1. The costumed mini golf sounds so fun!!!

    And I think I can guess what that costume is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, what could that be, lol!!! I bet she is going to look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin