Monday, October 18, 2010

Scarecrow Fest and other Fall Fun

This weekend Lily's girl scout (Daisy) troop participated in a service unit scarecrow fest. They had a lot of fun, including: a mummy wrap game... ...decorating a scarecrow. This year the girl's decided to make a Scarecrow Princess...

...Lily helped to stuff the scarecrow, donated the Strawberry Shortcake purse and decorations!...
The girls made trail mix, did science and art projects, went on a tractor ride and had a lot of fun. The weather was perfect for a day filled with outdoor activities! She was wiped when we returned.


Earlier in the weekend, Matt and Lil helped me rake (and jump) into some leaves...complete with Leaf Angels...










I did have a little time to work on some layouts too. This one is of my friend, Sue and I. Sue, if you are reading this...we need to take a more recent pic of the two of us because this is a ridiculously old pic and we need a new one! LOL...
Busted out some paint for this one...

...and this one was lifted from a recent CK...

I also got to see some old friends this weekend and will post pics of that soon. (They are on Jack's phone, so I'll have to get him to upload them for me!)

3 comments:

  1. i wanted to tell you that your crocpot chicken was a hudge hit at our house. although it didn't make it for two dinners ... more of a dinner, snack, and lunch. maybe my chicken was smaller ... but it was yummy :)

    and the scarecrow is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love autumn. Thus, I love autumn pictures!! I'm glad you got out with "the girls"... True friends are always around when you need them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove the pictures-what fabulous fall fun! Lovin' the new layouts too, what a sweet picture of Z and Jack!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin