Monday, August 30, 2010

Big Girl

Boo-hoo-hoo...my big girl is too big for her high chair. Well, not really, but she wants to stand up in the high chair all the time. So, we decided to get her a booster seat for the kitchen table. I cannot believe it. My baby is now sitting at the kitchen table with us for meals. She absolutely loves it! She loves buckling and unbuckling the seat belt. She is doing so well in it too! Lily loves it because Zoey gets to sit next to her! She was actually saying, "Cheese," in this pic below. I don't know where she got that from because I don't think I've ever asked her to say, "cheese" for a picture before. LOL Maybe it's innate...hahaha
I played around at bighugelabs.com today. What a fun site. Thanks to my friend Pam for enabling me to try out that one! Made this cute mosaic of pics from the Booze Cruise from a last weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Yay Zuzu!! She is a beautiful weed! I can't believe how big she is getting! Tack her down to the floor, Mommy. Don't let this one grow up!

    I'm loving the mosaic idea. May be I can sort through my STL pics sometime in the near future and make one...I won't hold my breath on it. What a busy, busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sweet pea! She is so cute, hard to believe she is almost 2!

    Yay, so glad you tried that site, I love it. I want to make some calendars using the thing on their site. Now what is this booze cruise? It looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin