Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Week in the Life

So, here it is...50 pages later... the completed album. I used an 8.5x11 leather 3-ring binder. I began the album with a little calendar transparency. I found these Little Yellow Bicycle transparencies that fit with the theme so perfectly. You'll find them scattered throughout the album.
I decided to write a note to my readers, and I did it across a blank page of journaling blocks, just for fun. I began each new day with an 8x10 black and white photo. I put a gray strip of pp along one edge with a letter sticker indicating the day of the week.

My album started on Wednesday and ended on Tuesday, so this is day one...

I have some scattered 8.5x11 layouts using pics from each day as well. Then I have between 1-3 pages of baseball card (wallet size) pic holders. I scattered pics with blank pieces of pp, journaling blocks and embellies. Since the majority of the album is on black, white or gray pp, I added at least one red embellie on each page.







This is where Day Two begins...
On day two I also started adding a collage of pics from that day. (I don't remember why I didn't create a collage for Day One, but there was some good reason. LOL). So, after the b&w photo, I put the collage.





Day Three...(sorry that it's blurry, but I took so many pics, I didn't feel like retaking the ones that turned out blurry). Just deal, okay?



















































I loved doing this project and can't wait to do it again next year!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this album!! I want to flip throught and read it. What a treasure! Do u think you'll do the same exact week next year. Or will u choose a different time of the year??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I like how you mixed the sb layouts into the album, what a super idea! This was SO much fun and looking at yours and watching Candi start her week makes me want to do it again, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin