Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am so blessed

The title of this post says it all. I have a great job. It allows me to do what I love most (teach) while being with my kids...a LOT! The past few weeks I have been working one day a week. Most weeks I work two days, but business is slow right now because schools are busy preparing for and taking the ISAT. So, I've been with Zoey pretty much 24/7 for the past few days, and have had a lot of free time while she naps. We did have one day where she decided NOT to take a nap. I think it's because she has a little head cold and she's teething like crazy. Needless to say, I've been doing a lot of scrapping.

It makes me happy because I am catching up on a lot of pics that need to get into the kids' albums. I hope when the three of them are older, they will look back at these pages and appreciate the love and dedication that went into their creation.

So, without further ado, here is what I've been working on this week...



































4 comments:

  1. Brat! Errr uhm, I mean... Lucky duck! Nice layouts to add to the albums for the kids. I agree with you; someday I know they will truly appreciate taking time to go through these books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheesh girl!!! amazing! i love each and EVERY one!! you were busy!! I haven't done this many layouts in a YEAR!!!! Good for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course they will love looking back at their albums!!!! I am so happy you are able to get so much scrapping done....I won't mention the jealousy, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, stopping by from scrapbook.com. I love love love all these layouts, especially the bird's eye view one. Such gorgeous blue colors!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin