Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Girls' Birthday Celebration


Some of my best friends are the people I worked with at Saucedo for nearly 15 years. Unfortunately, none of us work together anymore. Or perhaps, it is fortunate, because we have moved on to bigger (and better) things. Dawn is now an assistant principal. I am a professional development facilitator. Pam is enjoying the retired life. Heather is stellar 3rd grade teacher and Kathy is probably the best clerk a school could find!
We gathered together from near and far to celebrate 2 December birthdays (Dawn and Heather) and 2 January birthdays (Kathy and me)! It was so fabulous to see them and hang out again!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, fun! I wished I lived close to my girlfriends!! Your hair looks really cute in that pic;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin