Monday, October 26, 2009

A Whole New World

This video is so cute! Matt and Lily rehearsed for hours before calling me in to see their "Performance!" Hope you enjoy it! My favorite part is the ending!!!
video A funny side note about their costumes...Matt's pants are from a Pirate Costume, but his jacket was his christening jacket when he was 6 months old!!!!!! LOL Lily's dress is her flower girl dress from her aunt's wedding that was almost 3 years ago! My kids know how to stretch their wardrobe to the limit!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is amazing and so precious! I really do believe you better look in to applications for the Joffery Ballet for Matt - He has such great form! And Lil's face is stunning as she sings!! YAY for them both!

    Now teach me how to video on BLOGGER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, that is the cutest thing ever:) I love their costumes too! You have some cute kids!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin