Monday, July 27, 2009

What a Weekend!

Boy! Our family had a very eventful weekend. Starting with...

Zoey beginning to learn how to crawl. She isn't actually doing it yet, but she is on the verge. The problem is that she HATES to be on her belly. But, from a sitting position, she will get onto one knee and rock back and forth as if she's about to crawl towards something. Unfortunately, she always gets one leg stuck under her and she can't figure out how to get it out! See? That leg underneath just won't cooperate with the rest of her! LOL
Lily got to go for her second pedicure this weekend. And she just loved it! I only had my cell phone with me and took a couple pics with it, but I cannot figure out for the life of me, how to save the pics on my computer. I emailed them to myself and I can open and view the email. I can also print from the email, but something is wrong and it won't let me save to upload the pics here! Sorry. I'll keep working on it.


But, you can see her next two surprises in these pics... She got her hair cut short. It's a cute chin-length bob AND she got her ears pierced. I love how they tell you that the piercing is FREE with the purchase of starter earrings. Of course, the pretty starter earrings are $50!! I had to buy 14kt gold with swarovski crystals! What little girl wants the plain old gold balls they I had to get as a kid as starter earrings? No one!! You can also see the remnants of the dog bite scars in this pic.



Then, we had a fun day at our neighbor's annual Twisting By the Pool Extravaganza. It's a day long concert set up by the swimming pool. About 4-5 different bands play throughout the day. This is Pat's band. Pat is the boy who used to get Matt off the bus for me on the days that I worked last year. He's a great kid. His band: The Gun Show, was awesome!!!


Pat is the one on the right with the rainbow guitar strap. My house is the one in the background. I was afraid that the music would be so loud in our house that Zoey wouldn't be able to sleep, but we had the AC on and I think it helped to muffle the music enough that it was like white noise to her.

It was such a fun day!



Daddy and Zoey...


Mommy and Zoey...Matt and Lily with their favorite neighbor, Joe!

Jack and Tom at the end of the night.



I walked into the house to check on the babysitter and the kids, and this is what I came out to find?!!?!?!? Hmmmm....why is half a bottle of tequila missing?

It was a fun-filled, eventful weekend! Looking forward to the next one!



2 comments:

  1. finally a great summer weekend with no threats of ugly storms - you enjoyed it to a tee! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN weekend!! Lily looks adorable with her earrings and her cute haircut!! I love the last picture of Jack-too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin