Thursday, July 23, 2009

Splish, Splash, Swing!

Yesterday was the perfect weather for a trip to the park and a dip in the pool. I took these cutie-patootie pics of Zuzu in the baby swing at the park yesterday. I really like this one.
I need Candi to do some of her magic special effects to this one and make it look aged...that would be too cute! Look at those little piggies hanging down. Aren't they just the cutest? :)

She hates that bonnet. She kept trying to pull it off by the strings, so I had to keep retying it. I snapped these before she grabbed it off again.


Matt and his friends decided to pretend they were Superhereos by tying their towels around their necks. Too cute...
Look out!



Matt, Lil and the triplets in the pool, plus their little brother. Zoey was on my lap during the pics.





Splish, Splash, Fun!!!!



4 comments:

  1. I'll get on that one RIGHT AWAY!! Cool splash pics from a (FINALLY) great summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so freakin' cute!!!!! I love the pics-love the super hero ones too, adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I can't get enough of Zoey's sweet little face! i want to squeeze those cheeks and give her a kiss! Adorable picture with her little legs hanging out of the swing! Cute bonnet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cute cute photos!!!! love the swing pics.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin