Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girl's Weekend Away

This past weekend my friends Lorri, Maureen and I went to Dowagiac, Michigan to stay at Maureen's adorable cottage on Indian Lake. It was so relaxing. We ate, drank and laid in the sun reading books. The weather was perfect and the ambiance was amazing!

Here is a pic of the sunset over Indian Lake...

This is the pier off the front of the cabin and that's Maureen's boat.



A view of the lake while we were cruising around it in the boat...

Here's a view of the front of the cottage from the pier...


Aren't those trees amazing?

Set up the self-timer on my DSLR to take the next two shots...



It was the perfect chance for some R&R without the kids. I am so glad I had the chance to get away, even if it was just for a weekend. Thanks, girls!

3 comments:

  1. **green with envy**
    he hehe...i bet this was so nice!!! good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet this was the best! Glad you enjoyed some down time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great girls weekend!!! I am jealous, lol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin