Monday, July 20, 2009

Blueberries

Here is a new layout that I created from the beautiful July KraftGirlKit. I think that this is my favorite kit from that kit club yet! The blues, greens and purples are just so pretty! I used an Ali Edwards' layout as the inspiration for this one...

This weekend we went on our annual blueberry picking trip to StateLine Blueberries in Indiana.
It was really crowded, but we hit the motherload of blueberries!

We stopped for a short picnic in the back of my car.


















The blueberries were really large and sweet this year! The weather was just perfect for picking too - not too hot like it usually is in July. It was another successful outing with 15+ pounds of blueberries for sharing, baking and eating!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, the blueberries in Lil's hand look extra yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout:) I thought you would like that kit...can't wait to see what you will do with that butterfly! Love your blueberry pictures!!! I just bought some on sale last week (2 lbs for $2), but I am sure yours are much much better!!! I bet the kids just love going every year...that's a fun family tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like so much fun!!!! we have some in the fridge right now that i think i'm going to go eat. the sweat shirts look out of place for july.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I love blueberries! I have a bunch of them in my fridge that I picked myself! :) (from the grocery store) That is so cool that you guys do this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin