Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun with Huggies

So, today Lily was being her usual difficult self, so I had to come up with some sort of distraction to keep her occupied. I grabbed one of my favorite books, "365 games and activities to keep your kids occupied," and found an idea about using a box to create a baby bed.

While Zoey was napping, Lily and I took an empty box of Huggies and lined it with a blanket and created a little crib for her American Girl doll, Webkinz and assorted other animals and dolls. She had a really good time make-believing it was her doll's bed.

A few minutes later Zoey woke up and we thought it would be a fun idea to put her in the box. The funny thing about these pictures is that Zoey looks like a big ol' crab, but she was actually laughing and smiling in the box. I just couldn't catch those looks on camera. She actually doesn't like the flash and makes a weird face (like the one below).

Matt had the best time pushing Zoey around the floor in the box. He said it was Zoey's race car.









2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, how funny! I love her crabby face...she is so cute! What a great idea to entertain them too:) You will have to tell me more about that book...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin