Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eyes are the Mirror to Our Souls







"Eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected."




All three of my children have beautiful eyes. I've been stopped at the mall, grocery stores, the bank, and many other places by perfect strangers who tell me, "Your children have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen!"




It warms my heart to know that my children's eyes can touch people's souls. They do have beautiful eyes, long lashes and personalities that shine right through those big, baby blues!!



Often times siblings will have eyes that don't quite resemble one another's. I have friends who have blue eyes yet their siblings have brown eyes. Luckily, all three of my children have huge blue eyes, thick, dark black lashes and fun, rounded brows that accent their eyes to the fullest!



Matt's eyes showcase his fun, thrill-seeking personality. Lily's eyes tell of her mischievous, yet loving heart. Zoey's eyes lead right to her perfect, sweet, gentle little heart!



"Those true eyes: too pure and too honest in aught to disguise the sweet soul shining through them," - Edward Robert Bulwer-Lyton


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin