Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just the Facts, Ma'am

My April KraftGirlsKit designs.... (More info about the kits later in this post)...

Cheeks:
U @ 4.5
Girls Rule and Boys Drool


{Teething Bites}


The Climb



Freeze










Okay, short post here, but interesting news...




First of all, I stumbled upon a couple blogs today with interesting info...If you visit this blog: http://redoaklines.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/waiting-for-may-double-rak/#comment-1677







you can receive one of two RAKs just for visiting.




Also, between May 2-8th the Mosy Scrapper Store is selling kits for 50% off. Original prices are around $28 and they look really cool. I especially liked the Hootie and Fiona, just from the looks.





Finally, I have been just thrilled with my KraftGirlsKit experience. If you haven't checked out these kits, you MUST. Take a look at some of my recent layouts made with the April Kit. They are located at the top of this post, because I am too lazy to rearrange the elements on this post. I adore the collections! Kudos to my friend, Pam, who comes up with these fabulous combinations! She is expecting her second baby (but first boy) in a couple months and I wish her nothing but happiness!




3 comments:

  1. Glad your scrapping time hasn't diminished.

    Now, post some links to these "cool" sites you are referring to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for linking me and stopping by my blog. i totally appreciate it! :)

    hope to hear from you soon,
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shel-You are too sweet:) I love what you did with the April kit!! Love ya girlie!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin