Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Glimpse Into My Life

For those of you who know me well, you will understand how this short little video clip, incapsulates my life so well. You get to see my sweet, sensitive little boy, doing what he does best (crying), my baby who has learned to spit her food at me during dinner time and my middle child with a boxing glove on her hand! LOL All of this happened in under a minute while I was feeding the baby and cooking dinner, waiting for Daddy to come home from work! LOL :)

video

2 comments:

  1. Ah the daily tribulations... may we enjoy them and record them right into our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you make me want to do a video right now of A! Love Zoey's new little trick, it is messy, but it sure is CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin