Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter at our house. Jackie came a little later and played with the kids. These pics may be out of order. As you can see, Zoey got two teeth this week and is drooling like crazy. All of her clothes were soaked around her neck from the massive amounts of drool she produces!


We had a really nice Easter...quiet, at home, with family. We decided to try some pics of the three kids but Zoey is not all that cooperative anymore. She wants to wiggle, squirm and sit up on her own. LOL Here are a few of the best. Which one should I enlarge for scrapping?
#1#2

#3
#4

#5


Here is Matt with Grandpa and Grandma...

and with Great Grandpa...

Lily with Gram...

Lily with Great Grandpa...

Rock Star, Lil and her homie, Steffers...


The insane amount of desserts we had (and don't mind the pile of messy dishes in the background. I obviously hadn't done the dishes yet when this pic was taken.)



Too many desserts. Do you like my centerpiece? (The glass bowl filled with dyed eggs!)


Matt filled in for me with my Wish Bone Tradition with Steff...


Matt won! He wished for a Roller Coaster in his front yard! LOL

The eggs...




2 comments:

  1. I think pic#3 for scrapping. Looks like you guys had a great Easter!! Poor Z and her new teeth, has she been more difficult, or still pretty laid back? I wish I would have gone to your house with all those goodies, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had an awesome Easter!!! I love the big circle of drool!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin