Thursday, March 12, 2009

Growing More...Day by Day...

I took these photos yesterday of my precious little angel, Zoey. She wasn't incredibly cooperative as you can see, but as you read more you'll understand why...
She hasn't mastered the skill of holding her head up yet, but she has come a long way, baby!








Little Zuzu is growing bigger every day. She is such a sweet, little baby. She is a perfect little angel. She is beginning to eat cereal and some baby vegetables. She still sleeps 12 hours through the night, straight through! I took these pics of her yesterday while she was feeling slightly under the weather, so the glimmer in her eye might not be as sparkly as usual!























Here are my two girls. I'm so lucky that they both inherited blue eyes from their grandparents, although Mommy and Daddy got stuck with green eyes!















2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...what a lucky Mommy to have such BEAUTIFUL girls:) Love the pics you took of Zoey, they are SOOOO freakin' sweet, especially the smiley ones:) Oh, I can't wait to take baby pics:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shel, Zoey is just beautiful! I love her eyes and eyelashes and sweet smile! Cute picture of the girls too! She is growing and sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin