Monday, January 26, 2009

Birthday Buds

I am lucky to have a friend who share the same birthday as me. Of course, we are several years apart, but we love to celebrate together, just the same!!!

This year we decided to do a dinner out at a wonderful local restaurant, Isabella's. The food is amazing, the wine was perfect and the company was superb!!

I invited my best friends to join in the celebration.


At the end of the dinner, Pabs and I were presented with flaming desserts, complete with candles and singing.

Afterwards, a few of us headed to our "local bar," a.k.a. Joe & Lorri's basement to have some concoctions from Joe's new Triple Frozen Drink mixer. He had Mudslides, Strawberry Margaritas and frozen daquiris going all at the same time!

The guys debated going into Jeff's hot tub afterwards. Although it was about 10 degrees outside, but they said that is the best time to go. They decided it was too late, and didn't end up going.

All in all, it was a great way to celebrate with friends! I hope that I have
many more fabulous birthdays like this
ahead of me!






















































2 comments:

  1. looks like a wonderful evening for all! Ah, vieja...keep those good old years a comin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fabulous birthday celebration!!!! Did you just get your hair done? Cute style you got there!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin